• Performed & starred an Off-Broadway Show I Know What Boys Want, Summer 2015 - more info: http://www.egoactus.com
• Two Films in Post-Production: The
Brief, Existential Crisis of a Young Underwear Model directed by Brett
Checkelsky and The Dark Rite directed
by Richard LeMay
• Interviewed by Jay Thomas /Sirius XM with Ira the Weatherman:
• Booked Lead in Epic Poetry-Opens April 29th: UP Theater Co., 646-296-3181; http://upEpicPoetry.bpt.me
• Originating Role published in Gregory Fletchers new book: Shorts and Briefs
• Lué stars to great acclaim in Richard
LeMay's multiple award winning feature film: Naked As We Came.
Watch the trailer: www.nakedaswecamethemovie.com
• Lué stars in many staged readings and plays. Please contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out where to see her in her most current shows.
• Lué cast in Suddenly Last Summer by Tennessee Williams with the White Horse Theater Company.
•The Pill by J.C. Khoury, the
feature film Lué co-starred in the role of Nadine the French
accented Mom, won the Audience Award from the Gen Art Film
Festival June 12, 2011 in NYC, beating out films starring Pierce
Brosnan, Marisa Tomei, and Harvey Keitel. Two weeks ago before
that, The Pill won a Grand Jury Award at the world
premiere in LA at Dances With Films. This feature also has
a score of 100% on Rotten Tomatoes and all six reviews that have
come out have ranged from positive to glowing:
Same Night Movie Review
Daily Film Fix
Go to Netflix.com to rent The Pill
• Lué performs her one woman show
OUFDA! and the Anthrax around
•Lué cast in an under 5 for One
Life to Live, see clip on the REEL page.
• Lué performed in And Sophie Comes
Too written by Meryl Cohen in the International Fringe
Festival (IFF) and the IFF choose the sold-out play to continue
in it's elite Encore Series moving it from the Bank Street
Theatre to the
SoHo Playhouse for an extended run.
• Off Broadway- Lué starred in Elephant Girls by Carl Gonzalez directed by Derek
• Cute bit part on Saturday Night
Live in pic